Come into the new round 2014
Innovative Supply Chain Management is a decisive core discipline for successful companies acting in a globalized economy. The Supply Chain Management Award rewards the best solutions.
- Have you globalized your company’s supply chain successfully?
- Have you implemented new approaches for the planning and management of your supply chain?
- Have you brought the collaboration with suppliers, service providers or customers to a higher level?
- Performance and efficiency of your supply chain may serve as an example for your industry?
Apply now for the Supply Chain Management Award 2014
Deadline for applications: 31. March 2014
>> to registration
The Supply Chain Management Award honors outstanding solutions of industrial value chains. It is awarded by PwC in collaboration with "LOGISTIK HEUTE", Germanys leading trade magazine for logistics and supply chain, the House of Logistics and Mobility (HOLM) and the Fraunhofer-Institut für Materialfluss und Logistik (IML).
Media partner of the Supply Chain Management Award are "Produktion", the business newspaper for the German industry, and the trade publication "Supply Chain Management".
Most wanted: Innovative supply chain management solutions
Innovative Supply Chain Management solutions which help to substantially improve competitiveness and which can be considered as best in class will be awarded. Promising applications are both, first class end-to-end supply chain solutions as well as outstanding implementations in sub-segments of the value chains such as:
- Best in class customer focus through e.g. supply chain segmentation
- Innovative planning solutions for integrated and complex value chains
- Best practice supplier integration into procurement and purchasing processes
- Flexible organizational models for production and assembly networks
- Optimized distribution and service supply chains
- Cutting edge new product introduction management in the supply chain
- New approaches for effective supply chain complexity management
Take advantage of presenting your solution to the public
A high-ranking and independent expert jury with representatives of industry, science, management consulting, and professional journals awards the winner.
- The winner is awarded during the EXCHAiNGE – The Supply Chainers’ Convention” which takes place on June 24th, and 25th June 2014 in Frankfurt, Germany. The winner presents the award winning supply chain solution to a large audience.
- Finalists receive an individual feedback with a benchmark for their supply chain on request and will have the opportunity to present their solution jointly with other fianlists on the conference.